The role of the Parent Council is to:
- support the school in its work with pupils
- represent the views of all parents
- encourage links between the school, parents, pupils, pre-school groups and the wider community
- report back to all the parents in the school (called the Parent Forum)
- play a role in the appointment of headteachers and depute headteachers
- support the school and pupils during school inspections.
We also take part in Fundraising for the school.
Visit us on
Kelso High School Parent Council regularly sends out emails containing information regarding meetings, events and other items of interest to parents. If you would like to be included in this please follow the link shown below and provide them with your contact details.
Parent Council - Three Number Lottery
Please click here to access the application form for the Three Number Lottery
Lottery Draw - July 2017
The numbers drawn for July were 2, 4 and 6
Congratulations to the one lucky winner who scoops up the prize fund of £1000!!