The role of the Parent Council is to:
- support the school in its work with pupils
- represent the views of all parents
- encourage links between the school, parents, pupils, pre-school groups and the wider community
- report back to all the parents in the school (called the Parent Forum)
- play a role in the appointment of headteachers and depute headteachers
- support the school and pupils during school inspections.
We also take part in Fundraising for the school.
Visit us on
Kelso High School Parent Council regularly sends out emails containing information regarding meetings, events and other items of interest to parents. If you would like to be included in this please follow the link shown below and provide them with your contact details.
Parent Council - Three Number Lottery
The application form for the Three Number Lottery is attached below. Please print, complete and hand into the School Office.
July 2019 - The numbers drawn were 3, 10 and 12
Agust 2019 - The numbers drawn were 2, 6 and 10.
Unfortunately there were no winners so the prize fund of £476 will roll over to next month - good luck!!